I'll keep this brief. Go read The PHP Security Platinum Standard: Raising the Bar with CMS Airship for the release announcement.
If you're looking for the place to sign up for a supplier account to make your own extensions, you want https://airship.paragonie.com instead. (Warning: kind of ugly, need to update the CSS when I get a chance.)
Otherwise, feel free to create an account here and enjoy your stay.
- You can now move or rename directories in our custom page system.
- Added an AJAX endpoint for clearing the cache remotely.
- Cabins, Motifs, and Gadgets can now be disabled (and remain installed).
- Cabins, Motifs, and Gadgets can now be uninstalled.
- Added a help/support page that displays system information (for privileged users only) and links to the documentation and this Github repository.
- Administrators can post announcements which show up on the Bridge dashboard when users log in. Once a user has read an announcement, they may dismiss the message.
- Bugfix: The Content-Security-Policy management tools didn't allow users to
data:URIs because of a Twig template error. Instead of slicing at
[-4:], we were slicing at